Terms of Service
Terms and conditions of use
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to explicitely agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website or in relation to our website is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- We may revise our terms from time to time so keep watch on our updates
- You will be notified in case of any change in our terms and policies.
Prohibited use of our website
You may not use our website
- In any way that breaches applicable local, national or international law or regulations;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulant, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowlingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly tansmit any data send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms spyware or any harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of website.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of use.
Allowable uses of our website
- You may view pages from our website in a webbrowser;
- Stream audio and video from our website
- To view your account and details registered with our website
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submittting the account registration form on our website and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must report to us if you get to know that your account is used by any unauthorized source
- Keep your password secure and confidential
- Do not use others account
- Do not sell trade or transfer your account to any other party.
- You are responsible for anything happens via your account untill you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website we will provide you with a user id and password.
- Your user id must not be liable to misleading credential; you must not use your user id for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of password.
- You are responsible for any activity in our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out if such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may suspend your account at any time without notice when there is a breach noticed.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonable suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your account.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- If you breach the said terms and conditions we would send you one or more formal; warnings, temporarily suspend your account permanently prohibit your access to our website.
- Commence legal actions against out in such kind of breaches.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with Indian law.
- Any disputes in this accordance will be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of India.
Law and Jurisdiction
- We are registered in [trade register]; you can find the online version of the register at [URL], and our registration number is [number].
- We are subject to [authorisation scheme], which is supervised by [supervisory authority].
- We are registered as [title] with [professional body] in [the United Kingdom] and are subject to [rules], which can be found at [URL].
- We subscribe to [code(s) of conduct], which can be consulted electronically at [URL(s)].
- Our GST number is [number].
- This website is owned and operated by [name].
- We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number [number], and our registered office is at [address].
- Our principal place of business is at [address].
- 9 You can contact us:
- [by post, using the postal address [given above]];
- [using our website contact form];
- [by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time]]; or
- [by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]].
- [additional list items]
Law and Jurisdiction
- The facility for online payment/s through credit card/ net banking account is available for select credit card and net banking account only.
- In a credit card and/or debit card and/or net banking transaction/s, the User/Customer must use his/her own card. Our Company will not be liable for any credit card or debit card or net banking fraud. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier. Our Company will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
- You confirm that You are aware of the fact that when making any online payment through credit card/ net banking account, you may be directed to the payment gateway page. The payment gateway may redirect You to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third parties and We do not control such third party website/s and are not responsible for any transactions on such website/s.
- Payments made online by credit card / net banking will not be refunded.
- Our Company shall not be responsible for all or any dispute or difference relating to online payment made by You through credit card/ net banking account
- If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium Services”), you agree to Joopop or its licensed payment gateway storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subscription. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. Joopop does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
All materials (including but not limited to the contents, news, information, artwork, text, audio, video or pictures/photographs) on the Joopop Are Copyrighted. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by Joopop and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Joopop. You may only access and use these materials for personal or educational purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the materials for other than educational and personal purposes violates the copyright laws. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material.
You may not use any of Joopop trademarks or trade names without our consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks. You agree to notify Joopop in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access to or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
Security & Privacy: Joopop is deeply committed to maintaining your privacy. We value our visitors greatly and we collect information in order to optimize our services and better serve your needs.
Confidentiality: We do not share with others any personal information that you provide to us through our Website. Please visit your Account Settings to change the privacy settings of information you have shared with Joopop
Security: We use various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to ensure the personal information that we collect through our app is secure